8 Discussions
somervell a lancé une discussion
novice gardener - help needed - When we moved into our home 3 yrs ago we had happy healthy plants and trees. All of a sudden our mature magnolia died and the tree next to i... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
somervell a lancé une discussion
I love the alcove units, were they custom made? - I’m looking for something very similar.
    1 Commentaire
somervell a lancé une discussion
help sourcing stool - Hi I’m keen to source stools like these. I particularly like the black base, adjustable height and leather seat. Anyone seen anything like ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
somervell a lancé une discussion
Sourcing Kitchen Stools - Does anyone know where these can be found please? Thanks
    1 Commentaire
somervell a lancé une discussion
Log Burner Hearth - I would like to install a log burner. I will need a new hearth, but I'm unsure whether slate or granite is best. I'm assuming Granite is mor... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
somervell a lancé une discussion
Open Plan Flooring - I need some advice on my flooring please. I am currently building an extension which will have an open plan kitchen on to eating and seating... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
somervell a lancé une discussion
Lighting - What light fittings were used to illuminate the pictures please?
    1 Commentaire
somervell a lancé une discussion
Bathroom help - How do I get this effect with the wood on the back of the toilet and sink? Mdf/ wood veneer?
    Commenter