8 Discussions
Sonia Biddle a lancé une discussion
Front door and exterior lighting help - Please help! Our house is tan/beige vinyl siding garrison and were replacing the existing shutters with black shutters. I love the look of a... Lire plus
    Commenter
Sonia Biddle a lancé une discussion
Front door and lighting - Please help! Our house is tan/beige vinyl siding garrison and were replacing the existing shutters with black shutters. I love the look of a... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Sonia Biddle a lancé une discussion
Help with family room - Any suggestions on a new area rug? I like a lot of the ones on west elm but can't decide. I'm trying to achieve a rustic, eclectic, modern l... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
Sonia Biddle a lancé une discussion
Help with family room! Please! - Moving the side board to other side under tv and purchasing bookshelves. What do you think? Planning on purchasing a big art piece for ab... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Sonia Biddle a lancé une discussion
Need help picking a light for above kitchen table please - I need to get a light for above my kitchen table. We've been living here for a year and I still can't decide! Was thinking of either a glas... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Sonia Biddle a lancé une discussion
Help on decorating family room - Just bought a house and need help choosing tv stand! Was thinking of doing a console table?? Should I match it to the side board? I like th... Lire plus
    38 Commentaires
Sonia Biddle a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Sonia Biddle a lancé une discussion
Is it ok to keep sofa, rug and curtains neutral? - We just bought our first home and our family room is open concept with vaulted ceilings and fireplace. Painted the accent wall behind the fi... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires