4 Discussions
SonofaBish a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Project: Wiring Advice Needed - We decided that we wanted to replace the old tile in our kitchen with something new. I embarked on the project thinking i'd just remove the... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
SonofaBish a lancé une discussion
Interior design help - We moved into our home about 15 months ago and every wall was bare and white. Paint was the first thing we addressed, and I stayed busy this... Lire plus
1 J'aime    22 Commentaires
SonofaBish a lancé une discussion
Installing twin cooktops - I moved into my home a little over a year ago - - It was built in the late '90's and I was certain that I'd replace all of the applicances, ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
SonofaBish a lancé une discussion
Help Needed! Exterior home color advice - We recently bought a new home knowing it needed extensive stucco (EIFS) repair - - I'm expecting that the full repairs won't be done before ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires