4 Discussions
Sonya . a lancé une discussion
Brown patches on hoya carnosa chelsea - Hey everyone! I'm wondering if anyone has an idea what this could be on my hoya? It's around 16ish years old and hangs in my east facing win... Lire plus
    Commenter
Sonya . a lancé une discussion
White bumpy guys on my obovata - Good morning! I've had this obovata for 2 months and this morning while inspecting my plants (my bella had aphids) I noticed that one stem h... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
Sonya . a lancé une discussion
Old hoya new interest! - Good morning from Michigan!I bought this Hoya more than 15 years ago. It's always been one of my favorites. However, I've only recently beco... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
Sonya . a lancé une discussion
Rubber plant advice - Good morning! I've had this plant for 17 years it's a cutting from my sister's plant and I love it. But...... The older it's gotten the more... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires