11 Discussions
sooby77 a lancé une discussion
Pruning melon vines - Hi all, This is my first year growing melons. I was naive enough to put watermelon, honeydew, and cantaloupe in one bed. They are taking ove... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
sooby77 a lancé une discussion
Kenmore Elite 40512 Water Level - Hi all, I have had my new Kenmore Elite 40512 for about 2 months or so now and I've notice something rather unusual. I wash on the normal cy... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
sooby77 a lancé une discussion
Raised Bed: What to put at the bottom? - Hi everyone, I'm a novice gardener and am working on a raised bed this year (4'x8'x12"). I've been reading a lot on this forum and on t... Lire plus
    28 Commentaires
sooby77 a lancé une discussion
Water left in FL detergent dispenser? - Hi all, I wanted to find out if this is a normal behavior for a FL. Our new Kenmore Elite (40512) FL has some amount of water in the deterge... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
sooby77 a lancé une discussion
Ecos Detergent (Magnolia and Lily scent) Color Protection? - Hi all, I was wondering if anyone here is using Ecos Detergent (Magnolia and Lily Scent). I bought a big bottle from Costco yesterday and di... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
sooby77 a lancé une discussion
Kenmore Elite 40512 Test Mode Question - Hi everyone, My Kenmore Elite 40512 was just delivered yesterday from Sears. The delivery team (2 guys) were a total idiots. One of them wer... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
sooby77 a lancé une discussion
Costco Kirkland Signature Ultra Laundry Detergent (Powder) HE - Hi everyone, I am getting a new Kenmore Elite HE front load machine installed tomorrow. We have been using Costco's Kirkland Signature Ultra... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
sooby77 a lancé une discussion
Wash first or later? - Hi all, I was wondering whether you guys wash your fruits that you just picked immediately or just before eating? I know that you're not sup... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
sooby77 a lancé une discussion
BT and Serenade Fungicide mix? - Hi, I was wondering whether both BT and Serenade (Bacillus subtilis (QST 713 Strain)) be used concurrently? Can I spray BT, then later spray... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
sooby77 a lancé une discussion
Dicotyledon damage - Hi all, This is the first time I'm germinating tomatoes from seeds and I'm germinating SunSugar and Black Cherry from TGS. SunSugar came up ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...