9 Discussions
soonerchic71 a lancé une discussion
The bed - Any possible chance you know where to get that bed?
    2 Commentaires
soonerchic71 a lancé une discussion
Rug - Where can this rug be purchased?
2 J'aime    6 Commentaires
soonerchic71 a lancé une discussion
Sofa???? - Where can I find this sofa?
    Commenter
soonerchic71 a lancé une discussion
Table - Where can I find that table? ;)
    3 Commentaires
soonerchic71 a lancé une discussion
Square footage?? - What is the sqft of this home? Sorry if its nosey...I'm just really curious. :)
    Commenter
soonerchic71 a lancé une discussion
Who did this house? - I would really like to know the builder/designer of this house. :)
    13 Commentaires
soonerchic71 a lancé une discussion
Stupid question here... - Does engineered mean that it's not real wood?
    2 Commentaires
soonerchic71 a lancé une discussion
Dimensions - What are the dimensions of this room? Thanks! :)
    Commenter
soonerchic71 a lancé une discussion
Couldn't find one thing I didn't like! - Is this a custom home or are there floor plans available? Love the entire thing!!! And oh so beautifully decorated. :)
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires