6 Discussions
Specific ibex a lancé une discussion
AD Boston kitchen & dining room renovation - Love this renovation - it really brought back the historical elements and it manages to look elegant and modern too. https://www.architectu... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Specific ibex a lancé une discussion
Sedona recommendations? - We are planning on a trip to Sedona in November - we'll have four days there; flying in and out of Phoenix. We haven't been to Sedona before... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Specific ibex a lancé une discussion
Dinner napkins - I have had a set of a dozen off-white synthetic dinner napkins for about 10 years which are finally stained enough to need replacing. Over t... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
Specific ibex a lancé une discussion
Help with Reading room / Library decor and furniture arrangement? - I could use some help figuring out what to do with my reading room, particularly with furniture arrangement. It is a southeast-facing room ... Lire plus
    36 Commentaires
Specific ibex a lancé une discussion
Ceiling color advice? - Hello. I'm looking for some advice on ceiling paint color. I'm afraid I've always had plain white ceilings up until now. I saw a recent insp... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Specific ibex a lancé une discussion
What range hood would you buy in this scenario? - Hi. I've been poring through the forums here but haven't had much luck finding range hoods that are still for sale (old threads) or aren't o... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires