6 Discussions
Susan a lancé une discussion
Plants to soften new hot tub - We recently installed a new Jacuzzi Hot Tub and it sticks out like a sore thumb. Any ideas for planting around it with succulents? We are i... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Susan a lancé une discussion
house numbers? - Where did you find the house numbers? I really like them.
    Commenter
Susan a lancé une discussion
San Diego home needs a facelift - We recently replaced our old cracked driveway and walkway with pavers and replaced our roof with concrete tIles. Now the siding and foundati... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Susan a lancé une discussion
Skylight - Did you put in the skylights? Do they open? I like how clear they are. Sometimes you see them looking so cloudy.
    1 Commentaire
Susan a lancé une discussion
Runner - Where did you find that nice runner?
    1 Commentaire
Susan a lancé une discussion
My patio needs some help... - I really love this porch! Where is the rug from? Is it an outdoor rug.
    Commenter