12 Discussions
spenserh a lancé une discussion
What little bit of decor do I need? - I have this small wall between my kitchen and dining room. The bottom seems bare and I'd like to put something there. A lot of dog and peo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
spenserh a lancé une discussion
Creating a look with backsplash - My kitchen remodel is nearing completion. Yay!! But I am struggling with the back splash. I wanted the wood cabinets to suggest the loo... Lire plus
1 J'aime    16 Commentaires
spenserh a lancé une discussion
Finishing entryway - I need help deciding on a paint color. All that's left is the inside of the front door and the closet doors. The baseboard will be white a... Lire plus
    Commenter
spenserh a lancé une discussion
Displaying underwear - We received a gag gift of giant undies at our wedding 16 years ago and I want to display them to be 'art' above our bed. It would be roughly... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
spenserh a lancé une discussion
Range versus oven/cooktop - Obviously price is the big point here. I have a 10x10 kitchen and would really like a separate cook top and oven for the looks. I hate the ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
spenserh a lancé une discussion
Ikea Kitchen cabinets - I sat down with the kitchen designer at Lowes yesterday and put in every possible thing I could want. The cabinets I chose were mid range. ... Lire plus
    40 Commentaires
spenserh a lancé une discussion
Your opinions on my contractor - I hired a contractor to completely gut and redo my bathroom. A friend had hired him to redo her kitchen and it was beautiful. He was on th... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
spenserh a lancé une discussion
I want a courtyard - I want to put a courtyard in our front yard, but I am not sure how to go about it. I am mainly worried about scale. I thought about running... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
spenserh a lancé une discussion
ceiling molding - I have a subtle faux treatment on my bedroom walls and a white ceiling. I am one touch up away from making the meeting point worse, rather t... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
spenserh a lancé une discussion
Vanity top options - I bought this dresser to be the vanity in my master bath. Of course, I leapt before I looked and didn't take into consideration the curved... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...