8 Discussions
spmm a lancé une discussion
Hedging plant details please - Would love to find out the plant selection for the tall narrow hedge in the side area and particularly the tall globes ‘floating’ next to t... Lire plus
    Commenter
spmm a lancé une discussion
Stickers on everything - So many stickers which are really hard to remove - tried to take/include a photo but no success. New build and yes I wanted the 4 star rimle... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
spmm a lancé une discussion
Great design - border plants? - Hoping you will share the type of plant which is used on the border fence - tall and skinny - just what I need:) Thanks
    Commenter
spmm a lancé une discussion
Undersink shelves lined with metal? - Just returned from UK helping my sister move into her new build home. I was delighted by 'standard' under sink shelves which were lined with... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
spmm a lancé une discussion
Wood tile floor combination how to specify? - How do I ensure that the join between a tiled floor and 'wood or carpet floor are flat and don't have a wide metal strip for expansion? Is i... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
spmm a lancé une discussion
Floor plan? - This is exquisite - would love to see the floor plan with sizes. Not sure what is inside the lift up lid.
    Commenter
spmm a lancé une discussion
Planning a new (small) house and these Bora gizmos look great, have never liked range hood/extractor fans (huge noise) especially in the mid... Lire plus
    Commenter
spmm a lancé une discussion
English paint colour called Swansdown need the spec - I saw a beautiful pale grey paint which seemed to enhance the light in a window bay in the UK. Was told it was Swansdown, which I think has ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires