25 Discussions
spw1 a lancé une discussion
Dining Table - who makes it? - I love your design! Could you please share where I can find the dining table? Love it! Thank you!
    Commenter
spw1 a lancé une discussion
What is the color of the cabinets? - Hi, your kitchen is lovely. Could you please tell me the cabinet door color - is it light grey or clay? Thank you!
    Commenter
spw1 a lancé une discussion
Kitchen backsplash - have you seen this tile? - I saw this kitchen display and have been searching for the tile backsplash. Would anyone happen to know the name and manufacturer and where ... Lire plus
2 J'aime    10 Commentaires
spw1 a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Backsplash - have you seen this tile? - Hi! I saw this interesting tile backsplash in a kitchen display and have been searching for it. I thought perhaps someone might know the nam... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
spw1 a lancé une discussion
Design my entry -reposted with photos - I’m looking for ideas for an entry table and mirror. The door is French press brown, the light fixture is black iron and brown wood that mat... Lire plus
2 J'aime    59 Commentaires
spw1 a lancé une discussion
Design my entry! - I’m looking for ideas for an entry table and mirror. The door is French press brown, the light fixture is black iron and brown wood that mat... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
spw1 a lancé une discussion
Mounting without overhead cover - Can the lanterns be mounted without the protection of a porch? How will the copper perform with direct exposure to the elements? Thank you!
    1 Commentaire
spw1 a lancé une discussion
Our new kitchen needs a backsplash! Help! - Our kitchen renovation has come a long way, and now we need to select the backsplash! This is not so simple, and suggestions are appreciated... Lire plus
3 J'aime    93 Commentaires
spw1 a lancé une discussion
Tile backsplash - Hi, very beautiful home. Can you please tell me the name of the kitchen tile backsplash? I love the texture and movement. Thank you.
    Commenter
spw1 a lancé une discussion
Bathroom application? - Can this light be installed in a wet environment? Thank you.
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...