8 Discussions
squiddles a lancé une discussion
Looking for pictures of dark blue house with dark green trim - I have searched Pinterest and google and can’t find any examples and I’m wondering if these colors would go well together, I love the look o... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
squiddles a lancé une discussion
could someone try painting this house pic? - I'd like to see this house in a different color, would someone like to try that for me? The color I'd like is Naval by Sherwin Williams... ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
squiddles a lancé une discussion
Paint my house! - Anybody want to photoshop some color onto "my" house? we want to go with an olive gray siding and white trim, (the house is the sa... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
squiddles a lancé une discussion
Where to begin, owner-builder?! - We are a few years away from building our own home, but the ideas are just starting to brew and the time to educate is now!! We own our curr... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
squiddles a lancé une discussion
Laziest and cheapest way to paint these cupboards? - We are trying to "finish" our basement in a piece-meal sort of way... DH scavenged some cabinets from a demo and installed them fo... Lire plus
    30 Commentaires
squiddles a lancé une discussion
Are there tools/sites online for mapping out acreage - I need something to do in my spare time as I dream about our future property... is there a way to map it out online, (for free?) so I can ha... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
squiddles a lancé une discussion
can't decide on front door color! - We have chosen a dark cranberry red color for the trim and porch railings, but can't decide on what color the door should be! Any great idea... Lire plus
    37 Commentaires
squiddles a lancé une discussion
Help pick front door color! Cedar siding with dark red trim - I am stumped! I thought I knew what our house colors were going to be but DH didn't like my idea (White trim, very dark blue door)... my sec... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire