40 Discussions
squirejohn zone4 VT a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
squirejohn zone4 VT a lancé une discussion
Broken Petioles? - Any idea what caused the broken petioles (25) on my Regal Splendor? At first I thought it may be due to dry conditions we had in August and... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
squirejohn zone4 VT a lancé une discussion
test 3 - photo?
    1 Commentaire
squirejohn zone4 VT a lancé une discussion
photo test 2 - used to be able to post photos - no more?
    Commenter
squirejohn zone4 VT a lancé une discussion
photo test - photo test from download
    Commenter
squirejohn zone4 VT a lancé une discussion
test 2 - TA <a href="http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/squirejohn4/media/TOKUDAMAFLAVOCIRCINALIS.jpg.html" target="_blank">... Lire plus
    Commenter
squirejohn zone4 VT a lancé une discussion
test PNB - test PB
    Commenter
squirejohn zone4 VT a lancé une discussion
test new re post & photos - test new re photos another photo
    1 Commentaire
squirejohn zone4 VT a lancé une discussion
NOID Any ideas? - I took this photo last July at a local nursery and lost my notes as to ID. Any ideas?
    16 Commentaires
squirejohn zone4 VT a lancé une discussion
Test- Photo of Sparkling Bergundy - Computer is messed up as I cannot download photos. I did manage to download this one in a roundabout fashion and let's see if it works. If s... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...