18 Discussions
squirrelyq a lancé une discussion
1923 bead board house-how the heck does it stay standing? - Just bought this house. It’s ALL bead board. I LOVE it. But I have a super practical question. What’s holding it up? Lol. Must be some VER... Lire plus
    Commenter
squirrelyq a lancé une discussion
whole house is bead board ! bead board adventures! - I am the new owner of 1923 1.75 story home. Every single wall and ceiling is bead board. It’s gorgeous, I love it. It’s in very good shape. ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
squirrelyq a lancé une discussion
Floor - What is the floor? Linoleum or tile? Thanks
    1 Commentaire
squirrelyq a lancé une discussion
Are the tiles painted? - Are the tiles painted on?
    Commenter
squirrelyq a lancé une discussion
tiling for 9x8 shower wall - Hi , ok, it is driving me nuts. i live in canada, and keep trying to find funky tiles ( i seriously even have an idea book called funky floo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
squirrelyq a lancé une discussion
Was 100% expecting a maple leaf! - Me eyes first went to the chairs Then the cupboards, Then that they were red Then wondering if it was funky canadiana Then realizing it was ... Lire plus
    Commenter
squirrelyq a lancé une discussion
Trim colour? - Our house is cedar, white pvc windows and thick boxed soffits, eaves trough etc. Oh and a darn green garage door. We like the bright white ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
squirrelyq a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
squirrelyq a lancé une discussion
Apparently while the Grey Cup is on Winnipeg wins another award. Sorr - Kitchen in Winnipeg home named best in the world: http://vf.to/4RjszqKKRxT
    Commenter
squirrelyq a lancé une discussion
Shipping to winnipeg Canada? - Lol. I know you guys are working on worldwide shipping. But since the date on response said sept- I wonder if it's up yet? And if not, you ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...