4 Discussions
sergey sus a lancé une discussion
Root Pruning Questions - My JM just started to 'push out' leaves, is it too late to root prune? I've been waiting until it stops raining here in LA and as soon as it... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
sergey sus a lancé une discussion
Pruning Advice for Emperor 1 - I have a new to me Emperor 1 which I got this summer. From reading on this forum this tree has not been taken care of very well. I repotted... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
sergey sus a lancé une discussion
Bug on my JM, Should I be concerned? - Found this guy feeding on my JM and I looked around and could not find any others. Wondering if I need to be concerned? If yes, then how to ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
sergey sus a lancé une discussion
Help with a maple bugs/mold or stress - I have an Acer Palmatum which I recently got from a nursery and planted it in a pot. I had to trim it back quite a bit as it had never been ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires