14 Discussions
sssmith a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
sssmith a lancé une discussion
Trim and Cebinent Color Finish - I see where the cabinets are BM White Dove in a satin. Is the trim the same color and finish or is it a gloss. I am building and need to f... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
sssmith a lancé une discussion
Does anyone know who makes these lights or something similar?
    2 Commentaires
sssmith a lancé une discussion
We are building a house and the downstairs ceilings are 11 feet tall. I do not want to use can lights in hallways and such but also don't w... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
sssmith a lancé une discussion
What is the exterior color of this house, I love the way it changes as the light shifts throughout the day. Also, the stone facade - is th... Lire plus
3 J'aime    10 Commentaires
sssmith a lancé une discussion
What is the exterior color of the siding as well as the stone facade? Thank you.
    Commenter
sssmith a lancé une discussion
What is the siding color? Is it a cedar shake stained or painted siding? Also, what is the stone color and manufacturer? Thank you,
    1 Commentaire
sssmith a lancé une discussion
It is hard to determine from the picture if the granite countertops are a black base or have green hues? Can you provide the information - ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...