4 Discussions
Sheri Stukel a lancé une discussion
Which layout do you like? Lakeside cottage small kitchen. - Trying to decide if the attached island is a better or worse idea than just the island alone. What do you think? FYI - there is no room to m... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Sheri Stukel a lancé une discussion
What is the chair in your tv room that everyone wants to sit in? - I need a chair with a back tall enough for my husband to fall asleep in without whiplashing his neck - but I don't want a lazy boy. It is fo... Lire plus
1 J'aime    14 Commentaires
Sheri Stukel a lancé une discussion
Bought a carwash - needs a makeover. - Hi - so, my husband and I just bought this car wash. It's 40 years old, but works great. Just needs a fresh look. We don't have a huge budge... Lire plus
3 J'aime    43 Commentaires
Sheri Stukel a lancé une discussion
    Commenter