8 Discussions
sstute a lancé une discussion
Window Treatment Dilemma - I need help with my master bedroom windows! We currently have sheer blinds on the narrow windows, but we dislike the header on the blind an... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
sstute a lancé une discussion
Need casual dining set - I'm looking for a casual dining set that can seat six. Since it will be used daily, it needs to have a durable scratch resistant top that c... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
sstute a lancé une discussion
Need help with paint color choice - I am stuck on paint color for the interior of my open concept home. One room flows into another and rounded corners make transitioning paint... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
sstute a lancé une discussion
Need help with fabric selection for sectional - I’m having difficulty selecting a fabric for the Thomasville Benjamin sectional we plan to order. There is one picture on Houzz of the sect... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
sstute a lancé une discussion
Need help with family room furniture dilemma - My design dilemma is what to do for furniture on either side of the fireplace. The family room is 22’ wide and 16’ long. The fireplace is ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
sstute a lancé une discussion
Please help me identify the animal that left these droppings. - These droppings are found on a ledge under my front door eaves way up high where they can't be seen. I think they are bat guano, but I'm no... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
sstute a lancé une discussion
Need help identifying device attached under sink - In the master bath of the home we recently purchased in California, there is an unfamiliar device mounted to the plumbing under the sink. C... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
sstute a lancé une discussion
Need help with family room - Just moved into a new home and the fireplace wall feels like it is missing built in's on both sides. Not sure if I can add built in's thoug... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires