6 Discussions
stackwheel a lancé une discussion
Seat height - I like this chair very much. I would like to use the chair at a dining table that is 30" in height and need a chair seat approx. 19" in heig... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
stackwheel a lancé une discussion
Glass top table - What is the size of the glass top for this base?
    Commenter
stackwheel a lancé une discussion
Best time of the month to purchase a home - There are certain times of the month that a home buyer can save money on taxes. What time period is it?
    Commenter
stackwheel a lancé une discussion
    3 Commentaires
stackwheel a lancé une discussion
Are the seat cushion made of down, foam, or a downblend? - I like this sofa for my living room and I am only interested in seating made of down, downblend, or feathers.
    1 Commentaire