6 Discussions
starkster a lancé une discussion
How to Complete Family Room - I have posted a couple of discussions on my house remodel including this family room, which went through a big transformation with removing ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
starkster a lancé une discussion
Need help with built-in bookshelves in office - As you can see from the attached picture, I have darker wood built-in bookshelves in my office with forest green laminate countertops. I've... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
starkster a lancé une discussion
Family Room - I think the picture speaks for itself - New Home - Don't know where to even start. I am more into tans/grays - modern rustic and some mid-century. The only piece of furniture I h... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
starkster a lancé une discussion
Kitchen - refinish, reface, replace? And What about those Soffits? - Just bought a home. Do not like the cabinets at all. Pink Washed, salmon(?) granite countertops, salmon backsplash - and those darn soffit... Lire plus
1 J'aime    35 Commentaires
starkster a lancé une discussion
Where did you find material? - I'm looking for a white background, gray design to recover cornice. Love this design and material.
    1 Commentaire
starkster a lancé une discussion
Quartz Countertop Problem - I need advice, feedback. Our quartz countertop was installed in the kitchen and on a bar area. I am not going to mention the brand because I... Lire plus
1 J'aime    21 Commentaires