16 Discussions
stasomes a lancé une discussion
I was just wondering what the name of this type of entry way lighting - I was looking to find an LED chandelier like this one that's round, if you could please tell me the name of this that would be great.
    Commenter
stasomes a lancé une discussion
where do you get the LED post covers? - I am looking for deck lighting and I tried the solar caps which dont work after some ue.
    Commenter
stasomes a lancé une discussion
Beautiful Home! - Love the layout and the way its finished. Was this a new build or a reno? If it is a reno what was the cost of this reno? Also do you have a... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
stasomes a lancé une discussion
Is that shelf custom made or can I purchase them from a retailer? - I have a hanging shelf cause I cant drill into the walls behind. So I am looking for an option like this, just don't know where to get this ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
stasomes a lancé une discussion
Where can I get the bar shelf? - I love that shelf and am looking to do that in my bar?
    Commenter
stasomes a lancé une discussion
Love the translucent look! How are the bar shelves placed? - I am trying to do something like this at home. I was wondering how do you keep the shelves sturdy without drilling into the back panel? I'm ... Lire plus
    Commenter
stasomes a lancé une discussion
Hello! Luv the base design on the bar front. - I am building a bar and wanted to see if I could do something like that in front of my bar island. Could you tell me where you got that from... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
stasomes a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
stasomes a lancé une discussion
Where did you find the office desk? - Was that custom made or was it from a store?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...