7 Discussions
Stef a lancé une discussion
where is the sofa from? - Hello - loved the deco of the living room, the colours and the furnishing. Looking for a similar design side - where is the sofa from please... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Stef a lancé une discussion
Open plan dilemma - please, help! - Hello! We are three weeks away from starting building and I’m stuck at choosing windows and doors frames colours. We are creating one L shap... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Stef a lancé une discussion
What is the right sofa for this family room?? - We are embarking on massive re-arranging of our downstairs, which is awful! I think we are going with open plan kitchen/dining/living space... Lire plus
1 J'aime    13 Commentaires
Stef a lancé une discussion
Awful layout is bringing us down! Please, help! - Hello, this is the layout of our non really functional downstairs. We can not find a layout, which can work for us. We have two growing girl... Lire plus
    36 Commentaires
Stef a lancé une discussion
Can you help with ideas - struggling to choose colour from go with wal - Hi All! Can you please help me - we are redecorating a very important but difficult area - stairs and landing. We have very high walls and t... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Stef a lancé une discussion
Please save my bathroom! Too much going on:-( - As our new bathroom emerges, it becomes obvious to me that there is too much going on, too many patterns/textures. I always wanted the bathr... Lire plus
1 J'aime    17 Commentaires
Stef a lancé une discussion
East facing small kids room - colour required!! - Please, help! My daughter (2yrs old) room is up for decorating, she is in an east facing room and all colours I like look somewhat dull! I r... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires