10 Discussions
Stephanie Grossman a lancé une discussion
What brand of hood did you use? - Also, how far is it from the cooktop?
    Commenter
Stephanie Grossman a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Stephanie Grossman a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Stephanie Grossman a lancé une discussion
Looking for the perfect pendants - I've been searching for the perfect pendants for my kitchen island which is adjacent to the living room and den. The kitchen has a raised ce... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Stephanie Grossman a lancé une discussion
Desperately searching for those cabinet pulls - Great kitchen! Can you please tell me who makes the cabinet pulls? I've been looking everywhere for something like them.
2 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Stephanie Grossman a lancé une discussion
    3 Commentaires
Stephanie Grossman a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Stephanie Grossman a lancé une discussion
Which manufacturer's faucet did you use? - I'm looking for a single hole tall faucet for a vessel sink and this would be perfect.
    3 Commentaires
Stephanie Grossman a lancé une discussion
    4 Commentaires
Stephanie Grossman a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter