20 Discussions
Stephanie Davis a lancé une discussion
Flooring - Hi, what flooring is this? Thank you!
    Commenter
Stephanie Davis a lancé une discussion
Flooring - Hi, can you tell me what flooring this is? Thank you!
    1 Commentaire
Stephanie Davis a lancé une discussion
Countertop - What is the name of this countertop and material? Thanks!
    Commenter
Stephanie Davis a lancé une discussion
Flooring - What type of flooring is this? Thanks!!
    1 Commentaire
Stephanie Davis a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Cabinet Hardware - We just bought a house and want to paint the kitchen cabinets white and change out the hardware. I have found companies who will paint the c... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Stephanie Davis a lancé une discussion
Bedding - Where is this comforter/duvet from? Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
Stephanie Davis a lancé une discussion
Wallpaper - What type of wallpaper is this? Beautiful!
    1 Commentaire
Stephanie Davis a lancé une discussion
Best laminate flooring! - Needs recs for laminate flooring that I will be installing on my main level and bedrooms. I have narrowed it down to Mannington's Restoratio... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Stephanie Davis a lancé une discussion
Wood floor choice for cherry cabinets - I am trying to figure out which type/color of wood flooring looks best with reddish/brown, medium tone cherry cabinets? They are pretty rich... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Stephanie Davis a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...