16 Discussions
Andrew S. a lancé une discussion
Master Bedroom Layout - Two questions: 1. Any ideas on what to do with the nook (on the right) in this master bedroom? There's room for small sofa/chairs, but doub... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Andrew S. a lancé une discussion
Exterior Home Lighting - Looking for advice on facade/uplight. Not sure if I'm better off with a spot or flood light for my home - any suggestions on spacing/light o... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Andrew S. a lancé une discussion
Deck Skirting Installation - How would you go about skirting this deck with vinyl lattice? Trying to figure out the best way to attach. Assuming I don't install it inden... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Andrew S. a lancé une discussion
P-Trap Adjustment - Replaced old vanity with new one and of course the plumbing doesn't line up. P-trap is ~2 1/2" short of reaching the drain pipe (too cl... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Andrew S. a lancé une discussion
Vanity Drawer Removal - Anyone have any ideas on how to remove these drawers from their tracks? I've tried pulling, lifting, etc...can't figure out what I'm missing... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Andrew S. a lancé une discussion
What to do with this bathroom subfloor? - Hello, Re-tiling a small power room and took up a piece of tile to see what kind of subfloor I am working with. It appears to be some kind ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Andrew S. a lancé une discussion
Walkout Basement Stairs Refresh - Hate the look of this. Any ideas for how to refresh/improve the look? Assume easiest option is to repaint the wrought iron and masonry walls... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Andrew S. a lancé une discussion
TV Stand Color Choice - I've got fairly light-colored walls and furniture. My wood floor is going to be stained a dark brown soon, so I think those light colors wil... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Andrew S. a lancé une discussion
Pain finish: Benjamin Moore Iron Mountain - Hello - I'm working on an accent wall for an office. I'm planning to add shadow boxes to the wall and then paint the whole thing one color: ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Andrew S. a lancé une discussion
Great Room Design Advice - Lived in house for about a year and have never loved our great room/family room layout or feel. We're about to do something about it! Step o... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...