8 Discussions
storey03 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
storey03 a lancé une discussion
Can you please tell me the name of the stone used in this look? - Love the over-mortar (German smear) look. What stone best achieves this?
    1 Commentaire
storey03 a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
storey03 a lancé une discussion
Kitchen layout help - another idea - Cross-posting this.... probably should have starting this thread in Kitchens. If I can figure out how to link my old thread, I will edit it ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
storey03 a lancé une discussion
Help with Kitchen layout please - What a helpful board! Here is a draft from my architect of our kitchen - I love a lot of things about our plan (cross-posted on Building a H... Lire plus
    27 Commentaires
storey03 a lancé une discussion
Feedback on plan - first post - I found this forum a few months ago, and have enjoyed reading through everyone's insight. I would love some feedback on the floor plan we re... Lire plus
    40 Commentaires