7 Discussions
Z Stevens a lancé une discussion
Decorating Flat for Son in The British Army - My son is in the British Army and has just gone away for six months. He moved into a small basement flat last summer and I've managed to he... Lire plus
    31 Commentaires
Z Stevens a lancé une discussion
Love the wall colour and wallpaper - could you pls tell me where from - Not sure if you have used wallpaper or tiles on the wall behind the bath - could you please let me know which - and where I can source them.... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Z Stevens a lancé une discussion
Mulberry Wallpaper - Family Silver 'Pewter' - Does anyone have an idea for a contrasting fabric, that will go with Mulberry "Family Silver - Pewter" wallpaper? I'm thinking of matchin... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Z Stevens a lancé une discussion
Hallway using Farrow and Ball Wallpaper and Paint - Advice Please - My hallway has a corridor effect - with honey coloured parquet flooring (which I don't like - but feel it's madness to pull it up). My i... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
Z Stevens a lancé une discussion
Farrow and Ball - Charleston Gray - I'm using the above paint colour on my study walls (the whole room) I know it's quite dark but would like some advice on whether to use ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Z Stevens a lancé une discussion
Advice on painting an old desk black - I am currently updating my study I've had this desk for about 10 years and rather than throw it away, I want to have a go at painting or... Lire plus
4 J'aime    36 Commentaires
Z Stevens a lancé une discussion
    Commenter