4 Discussions
stuec7 a lancé une discussion
Need help picking exterior home colors - my house needs painting badly and I cannot decide on colors. We will add trim and walnut stained faux garage doors. I don't like the bricks ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
stuec7 a lancé une discussion
Need help picking exterior home colors - my house needs painting badly and I cannot decide on colors. We will add trim and walnut stained faux garage doors. I don't like the bricks ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
stuec7 a lancé une discussion
Help me decide my exterior house color - I cannot decide what to do with my yellowish cedar home that needs major painting. We will be putting on decorative trim/moulding on the fro... Votez maintenant
    4 Commentaires    11 Votes
stuec7 a lancé une discussion
Window trim and ceiling color - Can you tell me the color of the trim and ceiling? Was worried to paint mine white against cream cabinets until I saw this pretty kitchen. T... Lire plus
    Commenter