14 Discussions
stumpedinnc a lancé une discussion
fireplace mantle.. stone or rustic wood?? - so.. this picture is from when it was for sale, but you get the general idea with it.. we have replaced wood burning stove with gas logs.. a... Votez maintenant
    1 Commentaire    11 Votes
stumpedinnc a lancé une discussion
exterior house color?? Help me decide.. - We are down to two vinyl shingle siding colors to replace the horrible wooden shingles we have on a vacation home we just bought. Both color... Votez maintenant
    5 Commentaires    17 Votes
stumpedinnc a lancé une discussion
still searching for the perfect grey paint.... - I am a huge fan of Sherwin Williams paint.. I would love to know what are some of your go to grey's from SW. I have a ton of samples and hav... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
stumpedinnc a lancé une discussion
rental vacation home question.. - If you found a vacation rental that was perfect in every way with the exception of not having an en suite bathroom, would it be a deal break... Votez maintenant
    Commenter    24 Votes
stumpedinnc a lancé une discussion
Looking for an exterior paint that matches Cabot's Spanish Moss stain. - I love Cabot's Spanish Moss stain, however I need exterior paint and not a stain. Has anyone found a super close match? I thought I might as... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
stumpedinnc a lancé une discussion
What color would you paint this house? - This might be our next flip, The roof is in great condition, so I am stuck with it. The planks are cedar and the color it is now HAS to go a... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
stumpedinnc a lancé une discussion
advice needed from Deck company or engineer?? - So... this is our issue with a foreclosure we want to buy.. the house is a log cabin, 10 years old, the deck is two levels, this is this is ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
stumpedinnc a lancé une discussion
odd cabin kitchen layout..where do we eat?? - Help! There is no room for a kitchen table and chairs. I would love to utilize the space under the stairs somehow, maybe a breakfast bar?? ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    49 Commentaires
stumpedinnc a lancé une discussion
I need to create an eating area within this small space/kitchen. - So.. I am thinking about painting the cabinets black and distressing them to define the kitchen area. It's too much grainy wood for me. I li... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
stumpedinnc a lancé une discussion
picture this: beautiful log cabin, wooden deck, mountain view, light breeze, temp is 80 degrees... - Would you rather be rocking in a rocking chair or be sitting in a Adirondack chair???? Votez maintenant
    9 Commentaires    31 Votes
Voir plus d'événements...