166 Discussions
Stush2049 Pitts. PA, zone 6 a lancé une discussion
Agave and Mangave - These spinny pointed bad boys!
    1 Commentaire
Stush2049 Pitts. PA, zone 6 a lancé une discussion
Showing off my collection before winter sets in. - Sansevieria francisii White Variegated. Sansevieria trifasciata hahnii Gaster. From a pup with a lot of extra yellow from Sansevieria trif... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Stush2049 Pitts. PA, zone 6 a lancé une discussion
To all Sans friends; - Now that winter is officially over, Spring started. Still too cold for me to bring out my collection. I was wondering how every one is... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Stush2049 Pitts. PA, zone 6 a lancé une discussion
Strange cactus like growth on holiday cactus - My friend ask if I can help her on this and if it is normal. I never seen this before so I want your take on this;
    9 Commentaires
Stush2049 Pitts. PA, zone 6 a lancé une discussion
Crazy about Mangave - Well I guess I can't use Mad about Mangave. Been taken. Mangave are a cross between Agave and Manfreda. Since then Manfreda has been re... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Stush2049 Pitts. PA, zone 6 a lancé une discussion
A walk thru the yard - New solar lights that look like flying saucers gift from new friend. Wife loves them.
    16 Commentaires
Stush2049 Pitts. PA, zone 6 a lancé une discussion
Wendy, need your advise here! - This was most colorful euphorbia I owned but once out side (even in the shade) all the leaves dropped off. Was surprised to not see it h... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Stush2049 Pitts. PA, zone 6 a lancé une discussion
Day trip to Youngstown Ohio - About an hour drive from home to Fellows Riverside Gardens. Just need the pick me up this time of year.
    1 Commentaire
Stush2049 Pitts. PA, zone 6 a lancé une discussion
What's this Sansevieria? - While on my trip to Ohio spotted this in one of the pots growing outside of Fellows Riverside Gardens. Sort of looks like the one we were ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Stush2049 Pitts. PA, zone 6 a lancé une discussion
My new Agave and Aloe additions - Trying to stop myself from any more new plants. Got way too many but saw them and had to have them. Not new but had to show off how we... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...