4 Discussions
succeed a lancé une discussion
Is This Grass or a Weed or Ground-cover? - Almost half of my lawn has been overtaken with the plant that is in the pictures. Looking at it from the top, it is hard to tell these are n... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
succeed a lancé une discussion
Name That Tree - Please - I have a tree growing in my yard that I did not plant. I would say it's probably about 3-4 years old. This year it suddenly has flowers - fl... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
succeed a lancé une discussion
Mint & Strawberries Overtaking Garden - I have a 10x10 vegetable plot. Mint has overtaken half of it; strawberries the other half. I'm ready to give up. I hate mint (no problem the... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
succeed a lancé une discussion
Removing Big Tree Roots - We had an 80ft ash, which died, and was cut down last fall. The stump remained. Right now I have started renovating my shed, and the stump w... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires