5 Discussions
Suchitha Kumar a lancé une discussion
Flooring restoration - Hi, My living, dining, kitchen area has marble flooring which has aged showing hairline cracks, depressions, uneven areas. I would like to ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    13 Commentaires
Suchitha Kumar a lancé une discussion
Bathroom Renovation/Sanitation Repair - Hi, I'm from Bangalore living in an 18 year old independent house. I have had plumbing and leakage issues due to poor plumbing during const... Lire plus
    Commenter
Suchitha Kumar a lancé une discussion
Exterior Grill Of my house - On the ground floor of my home, i have grills along 2 sides of the compound walls. Rest of the 2 compound walls are open. I'm looking for a... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Suchitha Kumar a lancé une discussion
Balcony Covering - I need help/advice on how to cover/close my balcony area which is L shaped . This is part of the front facing of the house. Since Pigeons oc... Lire plus
1 J'aime    9 Commentaires
Suchitha Kumar a lancé une discussion
Home Improvement - Hi, I need help and advice on how to go ahead with some home renovation and improvements. I'm looking for a Bangalore based designer/archit... Lire plus
2 J'aime    4 Commentaires