10 Discussions
sumjay a lancé une discussion
White cabinets and natural light issue. - My cabinets are BM Dove White. When light comes in through the kitchen window, it makes the uppers look cream/yellow. I took pics of my samp... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
sumjay a lancé une discussion
Please help me pick a backsplash! (pics) - I spend day and night on the gardenweb and house advice pages and I've learned so much but when it comes to the backsplash, I'm lost. My per... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
sumjay a lancé une discussion
Hardware placement advice - I'm mixing cup pulls, bar pulls and knobs. Do any of these look right? I'm not sure if knobs go on the bottom. Should the corner hardware be... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
sumjay a lancé une discussion
Backsplash Help Needed - I'm looking for backsplash suggestions. This reno has my head spinning, I'm exhausted and out of ideas. I'll attach a few pics of samples I'... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
sumjay a lancé une discussion
Cabinet trim help needed - I'd like to know what type of moulding to use on my cabinets. The installer selected a top moulding that I'm not sure I like. I'll attach pi... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
sumjay a lancé une discussion
Where can I find this backsplash tile? - I've looked at every local tile shop and haven't been able to find anything close. I ordered a sample of Veteo sfalsato but it wasn't quite ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
sumjay a lancé une discussion
Ruvati Sink dilemma - I'm trying to decide between two Ruvati sinks. Both are single bowl but one has an inner lip for a sliding colander and/or cutting board. I'... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
sumjay a lancé une discussion
Island - How much space is there between the island and refrigerator? Thank you!
    1 Commentaire
sumjay a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Reno Cold Feet! Advice appreciated. - I'm second guessing every step of this renovation and I need help. Our home is only six years old but the kitchen needs some serious TLC. It... Lire plus
1 J'aime    28 Commentaires
sumjay a lancé une discussion
Quartz Island help please! - I went to a showroom and fell in love with a leathered steel grey granite for my perimeter countertops but I need help deciding on a quartz ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires