8 Discussions
sunqueen57 a lancé une discussion
Need help with ideas for FL structure - Hey! I live in south central Florida not too terribly far from where the tropic begin. I'm in the process of building a semi-permanent struc... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
sunqueen57 a lancé une discussion
Cardoons? - I looked around before asking and got the "not found" message so I feel it's safe to ask this question. Has anyone here ever tried... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
sunqueen57 a lancé une discussion
Transplanting Tomatoes - Can tomatoes be moved to larger pots if they have outgrown their space? I liked the system Ohiofem showed me on my original post about growi... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
sunqueen57 a lancé une discussion
More SunQ and her tomatoes - So here are my tomato stalks 10 days later. I took advice and spread them out a little. I can't wait until I can get some guys over here to ... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
sunqueen57 a lancé une discussion
SunQ and the Tomato Stalk - Hello All. First time posting here and rather new to gardening. I moved to So Central FL last year after a long and draining battle with can... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
sunqueen57 a lancé une discussion
A bug is bugging me - Greetings everyone. I haven't been pestering you all for quite a few months. I'm the silly old girl who built a bunch of garden beds last wi... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
sunqueen57 a lancé une discussion
More garden troubles - I have a few issues going on in my veg garden and this is my first year planting. The beds weren't finished until late and now I know I have... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
sunqueen57 a lancé une discussion
My Avocado tree is sickly - Hi All! I'm very new to gardening. I helped my grandparents pick and put up tomatoes on their farm in upstate NY every summer when I was a ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires