16 Discussions
susan marie a lancé une discussion
To bag cuttings or not? - For cuttings of low growing sedum, ie dragons blood, should I cover with a plastic tent, dome or humidity not needed?
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
susan marie a lancé une discussion
begonia cuttings zone 6 - Anyone in zone 6 do cuttings in a greenhouse? I was curious on ones that would be perennial here and the timing for making the cuttings in ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
susan marie a lancé une discussion
dragons blood sedum cutting question - I'm not sure if it shows in the pic, but the db sedum cutting has developed little white root like things along the stem. Do i bury them de... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
susan marie a lancé une discussion
Would these bags work for seed saving? - Hope the link works http://www.efavormart.com/6x9-white-organza-bags-10pk.aspx Thoughts?
    3 Commentaires
susan marie a lancé une discussion
Round Robin Check In - New Years Round Robin -- Please check in. Whoever currently has the Round Robin Seed box, please check in! Thank you! Susan Marie
    1 Commentaire
susan marie a lancé une discussion
Greenhouse herb seed saving question. - If I grow just one species of an herb in the greenhouse and let it go to seed there, will the seeds be true and which herbs would this work ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
susan marie a lancé une discussion
sweet potato slip question - I started this sp day after Christmas. It now has white fuzzies around it and the sp itself is starting to feel a bit mushy on top. Is this ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
susan marie a lancé une discussion
seedling lights on 24/7. - I have always left the lights on full time over my seedlings. It has always worked well for me growing tomatoes and peppers. I was wonderi... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
susan marie a lancé une discussion
Walking Onion Question - I purchased some eg. walking onions but didn't get them planted so I temporarily planted them in a container on the deck. It's now close to... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
susan marie a lancé une discussion
Garlic question Zone 6b - I didn't get around to planting my garlic in November like I always do. Can I plant them now or wait till spring? I think the soil is not ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...