10 Discussions
sunshinerye a lancé une discussion
Chandelier - Could you please tell me where this dining room chandelier is from? Thank you!
    Commenter
sunshinerye a lancé une discussion
Elegant Lighting Quality? - Hello all, I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Elegant Lighting fixtures. I am looking to purchase several from this comp... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
sunshinerye a lancé une discussion
Kitchen/Breakfast Area Lighting - Please help!!! I have gone through thousands of different lights and cannot make a final decision on the kitchen lighting. So sick of lookin... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
sunshinerye a lancé une discussion
chandelier - hello, i was wondering if you could tell me who the chandelier is by and it's dimensions. thank you in advance.
    2 Commentaires
sunshinerye a lancé une discussion
Gray or Dark Chocolate stain (Island)? - Hi Designers! Could you please offer your advice regarding a gray vs. darker chocolate stained island with white cabinets on the perimeter.... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
sunshinerye a lancé une discussion
Central lighting in the dining room & Flood light (Garage) - Hi everyone, I need help with central lighting in our dining room. There is a punched out nook (the bay window) in the dining room. The ele... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
sunshinerye a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
sunshinerye a lancé une discussion
Door hardware color - Hi all, I was hoping to get some help with my door hardware color. I recently bought some crystal pulls and a few crystal door handles for t... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
sunshinerye a lancé une discussion
Gas Fireplace - What is the best (energy efficiency / realistic looking / low maintenance) gas fireplaces out there? Someone told us Mendota then had a terr... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
sunshinerye a lancé une discussion
patio doors - Are simple sliding patio doors outdated? I feel torn because I don't like the look of them and would rather have french doors or french slid... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire