11 Discussions
Susan Leaf a lancé une discussion
Dull grey streak on ubatuba granite - I use a scotch bride pad in an attempt to remove an installation scratch from my polished granite. I am now left with this horrible dull gr... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Susan Leaf a lancé une discussion
Scratches in new granite - Is it normal to have a few superficial hairline scratches in new Granite? It appears that the sealant is scratched in several spots. The i... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Susan Leaf a lancé une discussion
I love the chandelier. - Please give me the info. On the chandelier. I just love it and. Would like to purchase for my eating area.
    Commenter
Susan Leaf a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
Susan Leaf a lancé une discussion
Beautiful bifold door. I - I need new doors for my laundry room. Who is the manufacturer please?
    1 Commentaire
Susan Leaf a lancé une discussion
Love the floor tiles. - What are the floor tiles.
    1 Commentaire
Susan Leaf a lancé une discussion
Love the floor - What is the floor tile
    Commenter
Susan Leaf a lancé une discussion
Love the mirror - This mirror would be perfect for my powder room. Where can I purchase or?
    2 Commentaires
Susan Leaf a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Susan Leaf a lancé une discussion
What is the floor - Love the floor for my guest bath.
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...