10 Discussions
Sush A a lancé une discussion
Used Bona Nordicseal and Bona Traffic HD.. Need advice please! - Hi, I have a wonderful experienced installer and trust his expertise. What I'm wondering about is that after Bona Nordicseal was applied and... Lire plus
1 J'aime    69 Commentaires
Sush A a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Sush A a lancé une discussion
anyone have neolith countertops that they love? - I was pretty set on getting neolith porcelain countertops however my fabricator really seems to prefer silestone. He insists that Neolith ch... Lire plus
1 J'aime    19 Commentaires
Sush A a lancé une discussion
Kitchen countertop mitered waterfall island side question.. - so I want to use the Walker Zanger Secolo porcelain slab (similar to Neolith) material in 1/2 inch thickness for my countertop. Am I still a... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Sush A a lancé une discussion
Need neolith fabricator/installer recs for NY area - I am very nervously almost contemplating the Neolith Estatuario silk for kitchen countertop in the 12mm. (I don't want to build it up. I wan... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Sush A a lancé une discussion
Need experienced Neolith fabricators/installers in NY area.. - I am very nervously almost contemplating the Neolith Estatuario for kitchen countertop in the 12mm. (I don't want to build it up. I want jus... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Sush A a lancé une discussion
I really love the 1cm/0.5inch matte honed countertops, but .. - But I am having such a hard time finding brands in US that sells them? Silestone doesn't have a lot of choices. I don't want to go down Cori... Lire plus
    28 Commentaires
Sush A a lancé une discussion
    3 Commentaires
Sush A a lancé une discussion
Can you make the corner bench in specific dimensions? - I was looking for this corner bench in 68 by 50. Would that be possible? In walnut veneer and leatherette/leather. What colors in leatherett... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Sush A a lancé une discussion
    Commenter