17 Discussions
suwanee a lancé une discussion
I love this room, who makes the coffe table? - I would love to order the coffee table for my living room!
2 J'aime    Commenter
suwanee a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
suwanee a lancé une discussion
2 J'aime    Commenter
suwanee a lancé une discussion
Cabiet color - I love this kitchen! What is the cabinet paint color you chose?
    1 Commentaire
suwanee a lancé une discussion
cabinet paint color? - what shade of white did you use on the cabinets? brand and color please? I love your kitchen!
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
suwanee a lancé une discussion
kitchen remodel (white cabinet color?) - I am looking to achieve a white kitchen, but can't find the right shade. I am using ceaserstone Alpine Mist quartz countertops and was think... Lire plus
    Commenter
suwanee a lancé une discussion
countertop, backsplash and tile names - Can you please tell me if that is ceaserstone Raw Concrete 4004 and what color and brand paint are your white cabinets? Thank you! I love y... Lire plus
    Commenter
suwanee a lancé une discussion
simply white cabinets with ceaserstone alpine mist quartz countertops - I chose Alpine Mist quartz by ceaserstone and now I need to pick a white color for my cabinets. I thought I was going to use BM white dove, ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
suwanee a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
suwanee a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...