29 Discussions
suzanneb a lancé une discussion
What color backsplash w/Himalayan white countertops and white cabinets - My flooring is a plank tile, see picture. Also see picture of the granite. I was thinking of a gray subway tile backsplash, but the grays do... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
suzanneb a lancé une discussion
Two couches or couch and loveseat - Instead of going with a sectional, I want to get either two couches or a couch and a loveseat. The room is quite large and open, so I am thi... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
suzanneb a lancé une discussion
What is the brand name of the loft bed? - I was also wondering if it is metal and a full size bed?
    1 Commentaire
suzanneb a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
suzanneb a lancé une discussion
What is the brand name of the porch furniture?
    Commenter
suzanneb a lancé une discussion
Where did you get the large picture on the wall?
    1 Commentaire
suzanneb a lancé une discussion
Where can I find the artwork above the fireplace?
    1 Commentaire
suzanneb a lancé une discussion
Anyone know the name/brand of the faucet?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
suzanneb a lancé une discussion
Can you tell me the name brand of the leather couch and where it was purchased?
    1 Commentaire
suzanneb a lancé une discussion
What brand is the lighting fixture? Thanks!
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...