3 Discussions
suzyfish a lancé une discussion
can I get a sample of the Poison Green, Laguna and Patriot blue velvet - I'm trying to decide on a fabric to reupholster my dining room chairs. I know one of these would be great, just not sure which one. Thank ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
suzyfish a lancé une discussion
can I get a sample of the Poison Green, Laguna and Patriot blue velvet - I'm trying to decide on a fabric to reupholster my dining room chairs. I know one of these would be great, just not sure which one. Thank ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
suzyfish a lancé une discussion
I would like to order 4 of this chair - But the website is indicating there are only 3 left. Does this mean you're almost out of stock for good, or will this be re-stocked. I onl... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire