10 Discussions
Lou a lancé une discussion
Exterior paint colors - My house is 19 yrs old it was taupe & faded to pink. My husband built the raised garden from belgard quarry and I love it. My inspirat... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Lou a lancé une discussion
Help with exterior color - We’ve been in the same house 19 yrs bought brand new. original color was purplish taupe and has faded to pink..I want to go with gray, taup... Lire plus
    Commenter
Lou a lancé une discussion
Living Room - HELP...I am thinking an 8 x 10 rug to cover corner area under couch and coffee table (not too light have kids and dog) I don't know how to ... Lire plus
    34 Commentaires
Lou a lancé une discussion
Master bath and bedroom - Almost done! Bathroom is slate autunno tile wall to be painted a cream color. Glass enclosure next week and cabinet guy to build a tower t... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Lou a lancé une discussion
Need help with decor and colors - Not everyone loves a red wall we started renov last year and stopped for fiancial reasons and were back at it we are finishing up...I love m... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Lou a lancé une discussion
How to transition to another flooring - I put this in master bedroom rustic feel love it! Remodeling master bath want to transition to different flooring, what do you think of sla... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Lou a lancé une discussion
Grout color for flooring - We are thinking a charcoal or black grout to keep with the rustic feel we don't like grout lines. What do you think?
    2 Commentaires
Lou a lancé une discussion
bathroom remodel - We have gutted master 6 x 15 bathroom we really like sunset aspen porcelain for bathroom floor and shower but want to do a lighter half wall... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Lou a lancé une discussion
Need help with Master - don't have anything in or done yet...but we are starting with a blank room I have no idea what im doing. I only know that I love Ergon Wood... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Lou a lancé une discussion
What border can I use with this Mitte gray tile? - I am tiling with 12x24 mitte gray tile in small bathroom,floor and wall and can't figure out a border. I thought about a combo of stone and... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire