11 Discussions
swickbb a lancé une discussion
Modern mcm dining room update or conversion help - Hi all, I'm looking for a change to finally update my dining room to a more contemporary/ modern/ mcm vibe to go with the house. My husban... Lire plus
    37 Commentaires
swickbb a lancé une discussion
Paint or refinishing MCM wood tongue and groove wall ideas - I've lived with these old MCM wood tongue and groove walls since we bought the house in 2009. Originally we decided not to paint them, then... Lire plus
2 J'aime    32 Commentaires
swickbb a lancé une discussion
Swickbb retro house more pics - Exterior back Master bdrm -- ignore the furnishings -- that's a room in need of a whole makeover too. Exterior front
    11 Commentaires
swickbb a lancé une discussion
To Paint paneling or not to paint - I'm hoping you all can help with my decorating/remodeling of my new/50-year old living room. This is probably more of a poll than anything, ... Lire plus
    57 Commentaires
swickbb a lancé une discussion
Granite colors to complement Gray Pink Fireplace - Can anyone give me some advice on what granite or marble that will complement my kitchen that overlooks a gray / white / pink quartz/granite... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
swickbb a lancé une discussion
Large granite Island is no seam possible? - My island is going to be 78" x 70" including a 10" overhang. Cabinets are already ordered so I think I'm stuck with this size... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
swickbb a lancé une discussion
Old Slate Floor needs major repair - Anyone have any suggestions how to clean up and repair the grout lines in an old slate floor? I had one floor cleaner professional remove th... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
swickbb a lancé une discussion
Old slate floor renovation help - Anyone have any suggestions how to clean up and repair the grout lines in an old slate floor? I had one floor cleaner professional remove th... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
swickbb a lancé une discussion
Single Wall Oven Dilemma help needed - In my kitchen renovation I'm trying to decide what to do with the wall oven. A new black electric Frigidaire 27" wall oven came with th... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
swickbb a lancé une discussion
Hickory Cabinets Like Them or Not? - Hi all, I'm in the beginning process of my kitchen upgrade and am still trying to decide on cabinets. I'm driving the cabinet guy crazy but ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...