10 Discussions
sworks1 a lancé une discussion
Drapery Hardware - Hi what is the width of this drapery rod? Love the room! Great choice of hardware finishes.
    1 Commentaire
sworks1 a lancé une discussion
Wood Bead Chandelier - Where can I purchase this chandelier?
    2 Commentaires
sworks1 a lancé une discussion
Sold as Pair? - Are these sold as a pair of panels or single panel?
    1 Commentaire
sworks1 a lancé une discussion
#12 1&1/2 - Yes all I am able to pull up from the Houzz site is#8 - I would need at least 24 of the #12 1&1/2 inch. I'd buy 30 to keep extras. Than... Lire plus
    Commenter
sworks1 a lancé une discussion
Need only 1&1/2 # 12's - Hi I want to build a headboard with reclaimed wood and just need about 30 of the #12 size rustic wood screws. Can I buy them Separately? I t... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
sworks1 a lancé une discussion
Good for Dry Climates? - It's pretty dry here in the Rockies. Is there any special care for preventing the wood from drying out or cracking? Thinking of this in gues... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
sworks1 a lancé une discussion
Can I use an LED bulb? - the information lists fcu wood bulb. Is it a cooler burning bulb?
    1 Commentaire
sworks1 a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
sworks1 a lancé une discussion
orange clock - Please let me know where I can find the orange clock. Thank you!
    Commenter
sworks1 a lancé une discussion
Are samples available for wallpaper? - can you request a sample of the wallpapers?
    1 Commentaire