55 Discussions
sxp245 a lancé une discussion
need help selecting fixtures for powder room - Hi, I need help selecting finish color for the faucet and wall light (sconces?) for the powder room. And then a mirror. The drawer will b... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
sxp245 a lancé une discussion
will edgecomb gray cabinets go well with dark gray countertop? - Looking for a warmer color on the cabinets. Will edgecomb gray work on the cabinets with a dark gray perimeter counter top? Also need to re... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
sxp245 a lancé une discussion
Pl. help figure out the exterior so we can get occupancy permit asap! - Hi, We are nearing completion on the interior of the house, but we need the driveway to be completed and the landings outside our two patio ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
sxp245 a lancé une discussion
Please help me with my kitchen backsplash- large format tile! - Hi, I went with a large format tile to minimize grout lines, but now I am unsure how to position it!!! It is a 13"x40" tile. Cou... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
sxp245 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
sxp245 a lancé une discussion
What type of hardware should I get for my entry door? Pic attached. - Hi, Do you think I can do long pulls for this fiberglass entry door? If so, what length do you think will be proportional? Will 36" be... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
sxp245 a lancé une discussion
Two 8" pendants for a 5ftx5ft island? - I will have a 5x5 ft island. Thinking of doing two pendants. Would that be proportionate? And what size pendants should I go for? 8" or... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
sxp245 a lancé une discussion
Please help me select a kitchen backsplash - Hi, I need help with my kitchen backsplash. Its a transitional to contemporary style home currently under construction. The cabinets will be... Lire plus
    Commenter
sxp245 a lancé une discussion
For a 10 ft ceiling, what should be the height of mouldings? - Hi, Hoping someone can help. For a 10 ft ceiling, what should be the optimal height of baseboard, crown molding and casings? Are the windo... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
sxp245 a lancé une discussion
sizes of base and crown mouldings - Do you mind sharing sizes of the door casings, baseboard and crown moulding? Is that an 8-ft door? TIA.
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...