27 Discussions
Tabatha Baker a lancé une discussion
Length of space - This is such a great open space. I would love to know the dimensions. Thank you in advance.
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Tabatha Baker a lancé une discussion
Gorgeous Space. Dimensions? - What a beautiful space. I would love to know the dimensions of this room. Its so tranquil.
    2 Commentaires
Tabatha Baker a lancé une discussion
Awesome sofa! - I have been searching for a leather conversation sofa like this and would love to know where to find one. Thank you in advance.!
    1 Commentaire
Tabatha Baker a lancé une discussion
Length of the space - What a great space! I am very curious as to what the length of the space actually is. Thank you in advance.
    Commenter
Tabatha Baker a lancé une discussion
Kitchen dimensions - I would love to know the dimensions of this kitchen. I am building a log home and the kitchen was designed until I found this photo. I LOV... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Tabatha Baker a lancé une discussion
Indoor/outdoor fireplace. - Can you offer some feedback on the indoor/outdoor fireplace? I love the concept but not sure if the functionality of it overall and would ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Tabatha Baker a lancé une discussion
Recessed vanity - What a great use of space and I love the windows around the vanity. Can you offer me any dimensions on this space or vanity recess? Thank ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Tabatha Baker a lancé une discussion
Tile - Love the green tile backslash.... where did it come from or who is the manufacturer.
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Tabatha Baker a lancé une discussion
Dimensions - Would love to know the dimensions of this amazing bathroom!
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Tabatha Baker a lancé une discussion
Dimensions - I would love to have more information about the dimensions of the door with side panels as well as the room length. Working with our local ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...