5 Discussions
table4one a lancé une discussion
Island vs table - Does anyone make tables like that island.... without the sink, etc. I love the design, but it would be cool to have a bar-height table like ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
table4one a lancé une discussion
The Rug - Do you have any additional details on this Oyster Grey rug? Manufacturer? Pile thickness? It's lovely, and it looks so comfortable!
    3 Commentaires
table4one a lancé une discussion
Love the floors in this unit! - I also live in Miami Beach, and I want similar floors for my condo. It is similar size as far as square footage. I thought I would have to g... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
table4one a lancé une discussion
Love the epoxy concrete- look floor! Was it one by a South FL Company? - This is beautiful and very practical for a South Florida condo (humidity, accidental flooding, etc). I will need to replace my tile soon. ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
table4one a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire