10 Discussions
taconichills a lancé une discussion
Need a solution for whole house humidifier - Coming up on the second winter in new construction home. The whole house is spray foamed well, even under the basement slab. Passed the blow... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
taconichills a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
taconichills a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
taconichills a lancé une discussion
What diamond brite color is this? I Love it and would like to mimic it - I see that you have a special blend you call Paradise Blend? Is it 7 parts French Gray and 3 Parts Tahoe Blue? I torn between the Paradise a... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
taconichills a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
taconichills a lancé une discussion
Diamond Brite Aegean Sea - I am building a gunite pool and at the torturous stage of picking a color. When I was younger I always thought if I was ever lucky enough to... Lire plus
    Commenter
taconichills a lancé une discussion
Post Construction Cleanup - Just got done building and all the construction is over. Everything is filthy. The house is in serious need of a heavy duty cleaning. Dust i... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
taconichills a lancé une discussion
New 8" white oak- Bona Traffic advice - I am currently at the last stage of a new build. They just got done sanding the whole home. I have 8" center cut character grade white ... Lire plus
3 J'aime    16 Commentaires
taconichills a lancé une discussion
8" Wide plank white oak center cut---Full glue down or bead - I am installing 8" wide plank center cut floors this week. I am so torn over how to glue them. I have asked 6 professionals and its spl... Lire plus
1 J'aime    13 Commentaires
taconichills a lancé une discussion
Smart home automation - Wow, there is an ever growing number of option in this area. I am trying to figure out all the audio and video, z-wave lighting controls, an... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires