20 Discussions
Tracy Adelman a lancé une discussion
need help with my moms kitchen - Her birthday is coming up in august and I want to help her redo her kitchen. My mom does not have a lot of money to spend but we would like ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Tracy Adelman a lancé une discussion
rugs - where is the indoor/outdoor carpet from?
1 J'aime    Commenter
Tracy Adelman a lancé une discussion
curtain idea???? - I am trying to help my sister in law find the right look for her fireplace windows. We put panels on the triple windows and the windows tha... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Tracy Adelman a lancé une discussion
curtains for theses window? - There r panels all through this living room except for the fireplace window. We r not sure if we should just put the panels on one side and... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Tracy Adelman a lancé une discussion
urns - ok you guys i painted my urns. What do you think? Are they too bright. Copper mine from Benjamin Moore. Should i tone them down with a g... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Tracy Adelman a lancé une discussion
Landscaping - I need your landscaping teams advise please. Please tell me what you think I to make the front of my house more inviting. This brick reta... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Tracy Adelman a lancé une discussion
BM Gravel Grey and Winter Wheat?????????????? - What if I just paint the door gravel grey and paint the side panels of the front door winter wheat?????? I would piant the garage doors the... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
Tracy Adelman a lancé une discussion
Bathroom redo - here is the pics of the actual bathroom that i want to redo. The pictures of the butterflies with the burlap backround are going in this ba... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Tracy Adelman a lancé une discussion
need help picking out the right light fixtures - Please help with picking out a table lamp that matches the other floor lamp in my living room. I also need help picking out a light for my ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Tracy Adelman a lancé une discussion
living room - here is a picture of the chair......the couch is identical
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...