10 Discussions
Talley Webb a lancé une discussion
sourcing that mirror - It appears the mirror is an interesting cabinet design. Wondering where to find it
    Commenter
Talley Webb a lancé une discussion
Stool - Can I see a photo of this stool I'm leather?
    Commenter
Talley Webb a lancé une discussion
Stools - Where might I find these great stools?
    Commenter
Talley Webb a lancé une discussion
Stools - Would love to know where the stools come from
    Commenter
Talley Webb a lancé une discussion
Stools - Would love to know where you got these stools
    Commenter
Talley Webb a lancé une discussion
Great bar stools - Please can you share the source for the stools?
    Commenter
Talley Webb a lancé une discussion
Wall color? - Gorgeous wall accent color, can you please tell me what it is?
2 J'aime    Commenter
Talley Webb a lancé une discussion
Shower door? - What is used as a shower door or enclosure? this is a very similar layout that I'm designing.
    7 Commentaires
Talley Webb a lancé une discussion
Ceiling light for bedroom - Anyone know where I can find this light?
    2 Commentaires
Talley Webb a lancé une discussion
ceiling light fixture - any chance someone knows what this is or where to find one. Very unusual
    2 Commentaires